- Meredith worked on:
- Modifying the robot design to line up more correctly at the start of the program. Success is intermittent. Approach was "spear based"
- Gatlin worked on:
- Modifying the programming during the run to bring the pets to the red zone
- Modified Seth's basket to make it more narrow in the hopes of a "dual use" attachment. Both boys can continue to work on the programming on their bots but share the attachment at the table.
- When done with basket attachment: leave it at the table for the next person.
- Two runs at the table for each bot and then back to the square tops for modifications before running it again
- If further attachments need to be made, give a sketch to John and Logan to build. They are good at it.
- Have Meredith, Seth, and Gatlin focus on programming and not building unless absolutely necessary. We can divide the tasks this way and they are good at programming.
Prepared by: Diane