Friday, December 13, 2013

Oi! THIS TITLE IS MEANT TO CAPTURE YOUR ATTENTION AND MAKE YOU WONDER WHAT IT IS ABOUT!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK!!!!

Today is the beginning of the end... or perhaps the beginning of the middle of the beginning... or even the beginning of the end of the end. And now I'm rambling.
Big things happened today (Friday, December 13th, 2013). I got a brownie! And cookies! And then school ended and I got to go to robotics and watch a printer make a tetrahedron.
Again, I'm off topic. Sorry.
During our actual meeting, serious work began. Our project posterboard is finally almost done! We are mounting tablets that will be constantly playing videos that pertain to our research and our solution to our problem.
Thank yous for the night:

Gatlin: You are officially nominated for MVTM (Most Valuable Teammate) and BBE (Best Brother Ever) for going A and B the C of D. I'm pretty sure you win the second one because I think we are the only people that actually have brothers. If you want to nominate me, though, I'm totally cool with that...

Seth: I'm nominating you for MVTM as well, cause you let us use your brand new tablet for our poster. That's huge, dude. I really appreciate, as does the rest of the team, I'm sure.

John: Thanks for being on the team dude. You are a HUGE asset to the team, building all that junk that led to better junk from Meredith and Gatlin and Seth to even better final attachments that most certainly were not junk. I nominate you MVTM.

Meredith: You're so fun to have around, listening to my silly title names. MVTM nominee right here.

Inother words, everyone is nominate MVTM.

NOW, AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AN OFFICIAL SOUNDING TEENAGER!
MVTM Votes shall take place on the blog soon after the official state tournment. Keep checking back to see when the voting begins! We may have an actual poll, which would be so cool. There will be a post with the rules when it begins. It will have another eye-cathing title like this one.


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment