I have come up with an idea to become closer as a team and it should help us with all pf the sections of core values that the coaches book gives. some of those are friendly competition, sharing your experience with others and discovering things with your coaches.
I had the idea of having a friendly competition to see who can complete the grey tower challenge on the board the fastest. (if you were wondering the grey tower challenge is, there is a tower that has three of the five sections already built so your bot has to deliver the two other pieces and rebuild the tower.) We would stay friendly with each other and get help from our coaches and mentors. The contest (if all goes as planned) should help us with core values and the table.
I am not sure if we will need to use a whole meeting or half of a meeting or multiple meetings but this should help with all of our core values
If you were wondering the core values are...
- we do the work to find the solutions with the guidance of our coaches and mentors
- we know our coaches don't have all the answers; we learn together
- we honor the spirit of friendly competition
- what we discover is more important than what we win
- we share our experiences with others
- we display gracious professionalism and coopertition in everything we do
- we have fun
ps. if you are wondering how this will help with #5 when someone is done they cab help others finish.