Sunday, September 29, 2013

Team Journal

Team Journal
Seth:
September 27th
Meredith joined today! She said that her school team didn't have anything done. Oh well. Besides that, nothing much happened today. We explained our project to Meredith. We finished our rough drafts of our skit and started building attachments. I started programming. It's hard to move on that board because there is so much debris on the board! Other members, please update this with things I missed or personal opinions! Thanks!

September 29th
I had trouble today. I needed to turn my robot around but I didn't have enough space. My dad sent me on a half hour project to build an elaborate contraption, and then Kent says that I don't need it at all! What a waste of time. It was even worse because I had to copy part of John's robot and our robots weren't the same. I had to spend EVEN MORE time fixing THAT problem. My sister wants to blog too, and here's hers.

Lael:
September 29th
Do you think that it's good for me to find the wrong solution that might be EVEN BETTER? Cause that's what I did! I looked at the directions for the wall, and I saw some  legos that weren't on the wall. I didn't have the piece I was looking for, so I found a longer and smoother flat piece to go in its place. After that,the wall was sturdy. When the robot didn't make it,the wall didn't do ANYTHING while the robot just flipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment